Common Reasons to Excavate
In the Boston area, early spring is the busiest time of year for excavation services, thanks in part to rain and melting snow. Here are a few of the most common reasons you may need exdavation:
- Install exterior drain pipes to mitigate soggy lawns from downspouts that drain too close to your home.
- Repair negative yard grading to stop leaking into basement.
- Repair problems with water main or sprinkler system.
- Install a sump pump with piping to the street.
- Repair or replace sewer and/or water lines.
Questions to Ask Your Excavation Contractor
Excavation projects are extremely important, and they’re also very intrusive and time-consuming. Before you hire a plumber in Boston for excavation services, be sure to ask the following questions:
- Are you licensed and insured?
- Do you have a contractor’s license?
- Will this work require any permits?
- What type of equipment do you have access to?
Our excavation services include:
- Sewer Line Replacement
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sump Pump Installation
- Sewer Ejectors
- Septic Systems
- Gas Line Repair
- Pipe Inspections
- Drainage Systems