Warm Air Furnaces
Repair, Service, Replacement
Some of the most common issues we see with warm air furnaces are:
- Pilot or ignition control problems: If your pilot light goes out frequently, you may have heat intermittently or not at all.
- Dirty or clogged filters: If your filter isn’t regularly cleaned or changed, your furnace will need to work harder to distribute the heat throughout your home. This will result in less heat, plus you’ll see a drop in your energy efficiency.
- Air flow problems: Whether they’re from fan motors, belts, or bearing, air flow problems will often result in your furnace overheating or poor heating control.
- Thermostat malfunctions: If your thermostat isn’t working properly, you could have problems controlling the heating in your home, or you may end up with no heat at all.
- Lack of maintenance: If your furnace isn’t regularly maintained, inspected, and tuned up, you’ll see a drop in its overall performance. You can expect to pay more for your home’s energy costs each month, have a less comfortable home, and need more complicated and expensive furnace repairs.
Warm Air Furnace Repairs and Replacements
When your furnace is around 15 years old, you’ll need to begin paying more attention to it. In addition to regular maintenance, make sure you call us whenever your furnace has a problem. We can repair or replace your furnace with a more energy-efficient model. See “Get Financing” for information on financing the purchase of a new furnace.